Saturday, December 26, 2009

Today's activity

Christmas with me!!


My Christmas was really fun. I woke up at 5 o'clock in the morning to find my stocking filled with toys. I was really happy. I got a Kaijyu figure, a box of chocolate, and a pogo stick. When my parents woke up, I asked my dad to take me outside to play with my pogo stick. I had a great time.
Then my parents and me went to Fremont to look for a future house to buy. I fell asleep on the car. When I woke up, I was hungered to death. After what seemed like 2 hours, we finally found a fast food place for me to eat. When we continued. I was too sick to climb on the mountains, so we went home.
After a long day, we went home. My parents were exhausted, so they took a nap. While I played with my figures. By 6 o'clock, we ate dinner. Then at 11 o'clock, me and dad watched a movie together. And that is the end of my great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment