Sunday, September 12, 2010

Pet Turtles








Finally! After such a long time, I finally got my own pet turtles!!!!
I have got two turtles, one is small, and one is big.They are both really cool turtles and I like them.
The small one is the hardest one to take care of since he got a fever. It has been going well since I put a piece of medicine in his tank and now he is getting better. The big one is easier to take care of since he is more matured than the smaller one, and of course, the big one is not sick.
Even big turtles are hard to take care of. They have to be constantly fed and their tanks have to be constantly cleaned. Which is why they are often donated to animal shelters because their owners find them too much to handle.
Well, that is all I have to say about my turtles. I hope they live long and well. And that is the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment